Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Re-decorating Bathroom

I'm always wanting to decorate or redecorate my house. But this time I really had a reason to do it.
Now that Christian is older I've been using the guess bathroom to bath him, so I wanted to change the ugly paint color that it had, the doo doo brown to something lighter and prettier. We painted light blue that would go with the shower curtain that I had and it's a prefect color for a boy. Then I was looking for some wall art to hang on the walls but I didn't want to get him like cars or things that were to manly or to pricey.  Then looking for stuff for the little girl I  found this super cute decals of some animals; which is what I wanted in the first place. The other great thing is that they were decals which I'm a #1 fan as of now, they are very affordable, very easy to put on and they are easy to remove and/or replace when you get tired of them and are for a new look.
So this is how the bathroom looks right now. (still gotta fix some things)




No comments:

Post a Comment