Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My daughters Birthday

Marianna is my first daughter but my second child. The first time around we went with a big party, too much money, too much stress. So for Marianna we chose a small party and a trip to Orlando. The theme was ladybugs and daisies (the theme was chose for emotional reasons).
The party was done in a place called Cool-de-sac a place for kids to play, so the decoration was very limited, so I decided to make the center pieces myself, something small and child friendly.
I also chose to carry theme over to my daughter too ;)
Shoes: Gymboree 
The cake is always a very big part of the party for me, so obviously it had to be a ladybug & daisies cake, cake by Maidy's cakes.
Marianna's birthday cake
Like I said before the decoration was very simple cause of the location.
Gift bags:
Boys
Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment