Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday

Well, let me tell you today wasn't the best day for me.
Today was my dad's first passing anniversary so I knew it was going to be a hard day and it was.
My boy Christian didn't have a very good night last night but I wasn't  sure why, he was having a little cold but it's getting worse.
I had to do groceries today no matter what cause my mom was coming and she's a big help to do the grocery, the weather here in south Florida is crazy so today was a rainy day, again.
I'm finally parking the car in front of my house when my moms says "I think he's going to through up" and then he did. Well, what can I say very hectic and messy moment.
Then we went about our day and like my mom was here I took a nap with my son, then I woke up to a little surprise; he pee on the bed on my bed. That was another fun moment.
It was good to see my husband come home a little earlier from work, that meant I didn't have to put the two kids to bed by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment