Monday, December 30, 2013

Advent Calendar

Hi there,
This year I was trying new stuff for Christmas since my kids are getting older I decided this would be the best time to start new traditions in our family since we don't have any from either of our families.
I tried the advent calendar, I like the meaning of it and I can adjust it to the ages of my kids.
We'll it was a success, both of my kids loved it and it was such my fun.
This is the list that I made for the calendar, it's a mix of ideas that I put together from different places and that I came up with. Hope you can get some ideas and start your own traditions ;)

   1.  Read Christmas book
   2.   Make Christmas tree ornament
   3.  Do Christmas activity book
   4.  “Snow ball” toss game
   5.  Watch a Christmas movie
   6.   Have breakfast for  dinner
   7.   Drive around and look at Christmas lights
   8.   Make hot chocolate with marshmallows  and sprinkles
   9.    Read the story of Jesus birth
  10.   Read Christmas book by the Christmas tree 
  11.   You get a special treat
  12.   Board game night 
  13.   Dance like crazy to music
  14.   Do a Christmas craft
  15.   Donate to the poor & candy
  16.   Christmas activity book 
  17.   Write letter to Santa Claus
  18.   Have a picnic indoor by the Christmas tree
  19.   Sing Christmas songs  
  20.   Do a Christmas craft
  21.   Visit Santa
  22.   Watch a Christmas movie as a family
  23.   Decorate Christmas cookies
  24.   Wear new Christmas pjs/get Christmas box

No comments:

Post a Comment