Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sick kids


This past weekend was very entertaining ,Marianna my 14 month old daughter start having a fever Friday morning at the moment I didn't thin much of it, she's getting 2 teeth on the bottom so I thought she was just teething, oh was I wrong the fever its only getting worse, Sunday was the worst day she got up to 104 and they son starts complaining that his ear hurts and starts getting a fever too. So to make a long story short first thing in the morning we make a trip to he doctors office, it was no good for my daughter as she still has a fever today but at least it helped my son as he's ok now, gotta go back to the doctor tomorrow for my daughter to get test done on her and get antibiotics. So you can imagine I'm super tired not much sleep going on in this house, my house is a crazy mess as I have not much energy but to take care of the waining kids and keep track of the medicines, last night was better as her fever wasn't that high so she was able to sleep better but the reflux and colic weren't helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment