Sunday, October 7, 2012

The big move was this weekend...

No, we didn't moved. It was for Marianna, my little girl. She has been sleeping  in our room since she was born and she's 14 months already, this move was way over due. Well you ask your self why I haven't move her to her own room (we do have space and her room is decorated and everything)
The thing is that she has Reflux & Colic so she STILL wakes up at night to eat, some times more than twice and not only to eat but just cause she can't sleep from her belly issues so I didn't want to be walking all night to the other room so I just kept her in our room. But she's getting older and to tell you the true, I just wanted my room back (our room back ;))
So we moved her last night and let me tell everything went well, she just woke up as usual and look around the room looking for me but that was it, just like she was in our room. I'm very glad I'm done with that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment